About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vacation

Keep us in your prayers as we are going on vacation as a family, We have a wonderful time together . We all really need a vacation between Aarons mom, Jerry, two new babies and the loss of Jacks dad plus mom breaking her shoulder this year we are all feeling like we need a break. Hope to have some pictures to share and some family memories to share with everyone so see you in a week. This is the first time mom hasn't gone with us in about 5 or 6 years, We will miss her. Also keep Aarons mom in your prayers as she isn't getting better like we would like. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers,

No comments:

Post a Comment