About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

January

Proverbs 3:4&5 Trust in the Lord with your whole heart, lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight. This seems like a great verse to start the year with. When I look at the world today it makes me glad that I can trust in God and know He is in control of all things and that He will guide me in all things if I but trust Him, The sun is shining and reflecting off the white snow It reminds me of just how brilliant God's ways are and how He will see me through all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment