About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Thinking about starting a quilt. Seems like a big undertaking. Also waiting for Aaron and Shannon to have baby. The waiting game is hard. I know Shannon is ready to go. Just praying everything goes well and its not a difficuly delivery. Can't wait to meet the new little one and see if it is a girl or a boy. One of my favorite things to do is to hold newborn babies, what a miracle each little life is. What joy they each bring. Waiting for all the kids to come for supper.

1 comment:

  1. Make a quilt with an easy pattern with pre-cut fabric....pre-cuts save a TON of time, you also get an consistent quilt since there is no fudge factor in cutting. Also when you buy pre-cuts your fabric comes in a nice bundle already selected for you. Taking a million fabrics choices, and cutting out of the equation equals and easy peasy quilt that goes together very quickly! Gotta love instant gradification sometimes!

    ReplyDelete