About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Be Still

Today I am trying to be still, the verse Psalm 46:10 says Be still and know that I am God. Sometimes we get so busy that we forget to just sit quietly and let the peace of God surround us and to rest quietly in his everlasting arms. Just to realize how awsome and how totally He is in control of everything even when we try to take control ourselves. There is a peace that comes when we just rest in him quietly and let our thoughts concentrate on His mighty power and know we don't have to worry about anything . As my day began I ran to my moms and helped her . Even as I drove and people pulled out in front of me God seemed to be saying to me Be still and know I am in control just relax and enjoy the ride. As I prepare for my children and grandchildren to come for supper tonight I will try to rest in Him , and just injoy each and every blessing that God has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment