About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

miracles do happen

Well its been a very busy weekend we added another grand baby to our household. Little Sarah Elizabeth Peer joined her two brothers and two sisters, she is adorable. The boys were so excited to meet her when I told Josiah, he said the baby's still in moms tummy. It took me awhile to convince him. Then they wanted to go see her about 2 to 3 times a day. Hope Shannon and Aaron didn't mind all the visits but we couldn't resist holding the little darling.
Today I'm watching Genesa's kids so she can go to the Dr. for her checkup then it won't be long before Reuben James joins our family.We are very busy with 12 almost 13 little ones running around. Our oldest is 10 then we have 2 8 yr olds 1 7 yr old 2 six year olds soon to be 7 then we have a 5 year old a 4 year old a three year old a two year old a 1 year old and new baby. So when grandma has them its very very busy. I love them each so much its exciting to see how God is working in each little life. The one thing I appreciate about each of them is that their parents each love the Lord and that you can see the effects of that in each one some not as much as we would like , but prayer has a way of working that out. God is so good and so gracious to each one of us. We are so blessed .

No comments:

Post a Comment