About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy time

Bench that turns into a picnic table
Pretty princess in newly painted chair


Sunshine yellow and Pretty Blue





I've not had time to blog lately. First of all we went camping with all the kids and grand kids a week ago and I took some really cool pictures of the grand kids. Then my camera went belly up and I couldn't get the pictures off the memory stick and had to buy a new one, Then we always have the 4Th of July Gaff family picnic with fireworks at dark. So that means spring cleaning I got my upstairs walls washed and windows cleaned and cupboards cleaned. I still need to do the down stairs which I will hopefully get done next week. I've painted some of the outdoor furniture to spruce things up a little bit., Here are a few pictures. Then of course there's the gardening and weeding that needs done almost daily with all the rain, Oh well at least the house looks a little bit cleaner. Today Jack and I trimmed our Maple Trees that almost knock us off the mower when we mow and I did some weed eating that needed done, It seems alot harder to get everything done than it use to,. I just need to praise the Lord that we are able to do all of these things, Also knotted a comfort for Jack's sister, I still need to finish the outside of that before the 4Th, It is a Beautiful day today with the bright Sunshine and no rain, The grand kids played outside last evening when everyone was here for supper, Several times we made them come in because it looked so black out but it didn't actually rain until everyone was leaving. It has been a very busy couple of weeks with the next two being equally busy, I'll try to do better,

No comments:

Post a Comment