About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Colors, God is so good!

Lovely pinks and reds
Love the rain drops on the leaves.

It has been a rainy rainy week, I did get the lawn mowed this is a big undertaking because we mow about 6 acres. I did get soaked and had to finish the next day because of lightening but it is finished,. I love the colors in the spring beautiful flowers, trees and grass all different shades of colors. When I look out my dining room window I see vivid reds and pinks and greens I love the different shades against the', OK gray sky sometimes blue. It makes me appreciate that God had such an eye for color and how I praise Him for that. Here are a couple of pictures off our back deck.,enjoy and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment