About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Some funny prizes, right Josiah and Halee
Having fun playing one of the games! Looks like fun don't you think...........

This is where it all begins Mom and us six kids Wow did we do this!



The wonderful baby-sitter,


Mom and a lot of her great grand kids not every one is pictured because it was nap time for some, plus a few are missing.




Thought I'd try to catch up a little its been very busy here! This is the first week that I haven't had Shannon and Aarons kids for three weeks, So I caught up on mowing lawn and went shopping with my mom on Tuesday, in Shipshewana it was a very nice day, We haven't been together since Jerry became ill because she was at the hospital every day, It was nice we just enjoyed the day without too much stress. We had a great time at our Christmas in July week-end. Mom counted and said there were 79 of us there all together, I love having it in the summer since we aren't able to fit in one house anymore, The kids have a great time playing and getting to know their extended cousins. It was a little laid back this year since Jerry had been so ill and all and we were greatly surprised to have him join us since he got out of the hospital on the Friday of the week-end. He looks great and just needs to regain his strength back. My brother George has a train that he made that he gives the kids rides in they love it and it keeps them out of lots of trouble, thanks George. Vickie and Trudy worked hard to have games for all the little kids. They love this and look forward to it every year, Thanks Girls you did a great job. Here are a few pictures, Keep praying for Lenore, Aarons mom She is doing a little bit better they put a trachea in yesterday and she is holding her own. Looks like a good time had by all,

No comments:

Post a Comment