About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This is the day that Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it. It has been a rather gloomy day but if we remember that this is a precious day in our life. We need to be thankful for every day the Lord gives us. I have been very busy lately and sometimes just wish to rest in the arms of my precious Savior, until the time He calls me home I will rejoice in each day and in the miracles that He gives me. Today spending time with my daughter and three grandchildren making diapers for the expected new arrival. It was a fun time even tho it goes by so fast.

Thank you Lord for my precious family they mean so much to me. You have blessed me so very much, and I praise your Holy Name coming up on Palm Sunday as they hailed you as King . May we not only Praise you as King,but know you as King of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment