About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rainy Day

Deuteronomy 28:12 (New International Version)
12 The LORD will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. Its such a dreary rainy day I needed something to make me feel less dreary.
When I think that God is sending the rain to green up everything and to make the flowers bloom it brightens my heart. I am so thankful to God for knowing when we need the rain and when we need the sun. Hopefully tomorrow it will be a bright sunny day. For today we must be thankful for the rain that will help our gardens and the bounty of the Lord to grow in the right season. Today has been a busy day we took my mom swimming to help her strengthen her shoulder and arm I think it is really helping her. Then we took her out to eat since tomorrow is her Birthday we had a really enjoyable time.lHappy birthday to Titus Jack he is 2 today. He is grandchild number 11, they grow up so quickly but they are so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment