About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Girls and Flowers
















We brought Rachel and Jada home from church with us yesterday. They were so excited about the yellow dandelions, Jada was upset because she had picked one for Rachel and she didn't have it, I told them we use to make dandelion chains so we spent some time among the dandelions doing just that,. Then of course we found some tulips and daffodil's in the front yard yes you guessed it a photo shoot of two darling little girls enjoying the beautiful flowers God provided for our enjoyment, It makes me think of how God clothed the Lilies of the field so were not to worry about these things because He will take care of us. I trust each of my precious grandchildren into His hands,

No comments:

Post a Comment