About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rain Rain Go away We need a Bright Sunny Day....


It seems like it has rained every day for a long time. All though we need the rain sometimes we need to see the bright sun. Which reminds me that when our lives are full of doubts and sins then we need Son Shine. The Light of Jesus should radiate from each of us as we walk in this sin cursed world. Even though I am not a child I love the little song This little light of mine I'm going to let it shine. My prayer is that I shine for Jesus every day, I know some days I hide behind the clouds and some times I,m the rain But amazingly sometimes I can shine for Him. That's when I know His grace is sufficient for me. Today I watched Genesa's kids while she went to the Dr, In less than one week we will be blessed with grandchild number 13. What a blessing each and every one of them are. We will be glad when Reuben James arrives Gen looks like its time to deliver., I know she will be glad to get the little one home. I know I will be glad when its over, but for now we will trust the Lord to keep them both safe, Today I'm very thankful for family. The time we spend together and the fun things we do, Gen insists on going mushroom hunting so next Monday we are all going mushroom hunting in the afternoon, Were hoping for a beautiful day not to hot not to cold,. I'll let you know how it goes, For today Shine for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment