About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day,. We finally got the lawn mowed for the first time I thought we were going to have to hire some goats for a while with all the rain it was very tall. It looks nice we even got the weed eating done flower beds wed and the grape vine trellis put up. Our pear trees are in bloom maybe we will have some pears this year. We also got the camper out need to get it cleaned up and everything washed up so its ready for camping,. We are all still going mushroom hunting on Monday. I personally don't like them but I do enjoy finding them. Had all the kids last evening and grand kids except Aaron who had to work. Just remember how Great and Awesome our God is. Have a Wonderful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment