About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Alians have landed

The Aliens have landed
Gabriela and Halee are ready


United we stand, we are ready to do battle for the Lord.,


May the force of Jesus be with you:


We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength,




While we were camping this last weekend I took some pictures of the grand kids. They are all really into Star Wars the boys all have laser's which they always play with. The girls are getting into it to although they would rather play poly pockets or barbies. It is such a blessing to see them all playing together. I praise the Lord for the healthy beautiful grand kids we have been blessed with. Each and every one of them are unique and special. When I wanted to take their pictures they had to pose with the laser's. Then Shadrach received the helmet that drives like a car and Shawn was trying to get it put together and all so I think he's the alien's.

No comments:

Post a Comment