About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

New Arrivals







This is some pictures of our new arrivals, in the last eight weeks we have added two new little one to our family. All the grand kids love the new babies, even little Titus thinks his new baby brother Reuben is so nice!!! This is Sarah Elizabeth and Reuben James, we were comparing size Sarah weighed 9 pounds and 8 oz Reuben weighed 8 pounds and 5 oz.. We were surprised at the size difference between the two. Sarah is 8 weeks Reuben is 1 week., they are both adorable., Our family just keeps growing and growing, God's Blessings are so wonderful we are very blessed with healthy children, Thank you God for your favor and blessings to us. Have a wonderful day,.

No comments:

Post a Comment