About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Reuben James Heyerly Has Arrived
















REUBEN JAMES ARRIVED AT 7:44 A.M. this morning he was 20 inches long and weighed 8 pounds and 5 oz. Genesa and baby are doing well. Gabriela, Ezekiel and Titus enjoyed going and seeing their new baby brother. What an exciting and Beautiful time., Grandma's just very glad that Reuben is here and that Genesa came through without to much trouble. God has blessed us again so very much and we give Him all the glory and honor and praise. This makes thirteen grand children for Jack and I. Are we blessed or what, Hears a few pictures of the happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment