About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Princess and the Pea.


I had the pleasure of watching Genesa's kids when she was in the hospital having Reuben. When it was time for bed we brushed their teeth, told a bed time story and tucked them in with kisses and I love you., Well as only Grandma can I went back to check on them several times to make sure they were covered up and all. When I went to check on Gabriela This is what I found,. I keep extra pillows on the spare room bed, which I had told her to pick the one that was comfortable for her, then I put the rest on the floor by the bed,. Well not one pillow but six pillows were piled up. She said they only fell on her head a couple of times, I had to call paw back and we both had a good laugh. What will they think of next. Don't you just love Grand kids.

Matt.18:3-6

And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. "And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Something all of us should think about as we go about our daily tasks. What a responsibility and a privilege it is to be surrounded by these precious little ones. Have a great and blessed day.

1 comment: