About Me

My photo
I am grandma to 13 grandchildren ages 10 and under. I have been married to my husband for 36 years. We have crazy times at our house with all the grand kids,but I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Grandaughters precious







God has so blessed me with beautiful granddaughters, not that my grandsons aren't special also because they are but, I was the only girl with five brothers so I so appreciate little girls,. Two of my granddaughters are also only girls in families of 3 brothers so some times I think they need a little special grandma time,. Here is pictures of Halee and Gabriela in the woods yesterday. They had a great time exploring, Rachel and Jada and Sarah are very blessed to be sisters.As we wait for Gabriela's new brother to be born Thursday its such an exciting time, May God watch over Genesa and Reuben and keep them both safe and well, One more precious little one to hold and to love,. Sometimes Paw and Nannys laps are very full but, I wouldn't change one minute of the blessings of motherhood and Grand mothering,I know God has So richly blessed me with my six children Shawn and Megan, Shannon and Aaron, and Genesa and Mark,. and also with my almost 13 grandchildren, When I think about what really matters in life I know its family. My prayer is that each of them walk with the Lord and accept Him into their hearts and live for Him., Then I can leave this life happy and content knowing I will see them again in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment